USD to PLN exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Polish złoty. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 6:05 PM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 4.023800 Polish złoty
Inverse rate 0.248521
USD/PLN currency chart: 1.00 USD = 4.0305 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous USD to PLN Exchange Rates
USD to PLN historical rates
|January 31, 2023||4.332144|
|February 28, 2023||4.433953|
|March 31, 2023||4.382848|
|April 30, 2023||4.229438|
|May 31, 2023||4.178826|
|June 30, 2023||4.114445|
|July 31, 2023||4.022777|
|August 31, 2023||4.085213|
|September 30, 2023||4.307278|
|October 31, 2023||4.273793|
|November 30, 2023||4.069871|
|December 11, 2023||4.006111|