USD to IDR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Indonesian rupiahs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 14933.0000
USD/IDR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 14,933.00 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the United States, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to IDR Exchange Rates
USD to IDR historical rates
|August 31, 2021||14381.925806|
|September 30, 2021||14259.663333|
|October 31, 2021||14186.651724|
|November 30, 2021||14289.36|
|December 31, 2021||14328.309677|
|January 31, 2022||14330.775806|
|February 28, 2022||14355.680357|
|March 31, 2022||14348.324194|
|April 30, 2022||14398.991379|
|May 31, 2022||14583.080645|
|June 30, 2022||14700.16|
|July 5, 2022||14989.99|