USD to NOK exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Norwegian kroner. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 10.0532
USD/NOK currency chart: 1.00 USD = 10.0492 NOK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to NOK Exchange Rates
USD to NOK historical rates
|March 31, 2022||8.834732|
|April 30, 2022||8.900939|
|May 31, 2022||9.593109|
|June 30, 2022||9.755517|
|July 31, 2022||9.997661|
|August 31, 2022||9.72346|
|September 30, 2022||10.262813|
|October 31, 2022||10.588963|
|November 30, 2022||10.11353|
|December 31, 2022||9.877352|
|January 31, 2023||9.921929|
|February 2, 2023||9.99423|