PLN to CHF exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Swiss francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 8:38 AM (CUT)
1 Polish złoty = 0.223018 Swiss franc
Inverse rate 4.483938
PLN/CHF currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.2224 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous PLN to CHF Exchange Rates
PLN to CHF historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.21097|
|January 31, 2023||0.213421|
|February 28, 2023||0.209011|
|March 31, 2023||0.211129|
|April 30, 2023||0.212452|
|May 31, 2023||0.215003|
|June 30, 2023||0.2188|
|July 31, 2023||0.217501|
|August 31, 2023||0.215036|
|September 30, 2023||0.208684|
|October 31, 2023||0.21152|
|November 29, 2023||0.218908|