PLN to ILS exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 2, 2023, 2:32 AM (CUT)
1 Polish złoty = 0.924215 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 1.081999
PLN/ILS currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.9244 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous PLN to ILS Exchange Rates
PLN to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.79537|
|February 28, 2023||0.799235|
|March 31, 2023||0.825398|
|April 30, 2023||0.859908|
|May 31, 2023||0.878407|
|June 30, 2023||0.885041|
|July 31, 2023||0.911799|
|August 31, 2023||0.916671|
|September 30, 2023||0.886287|
|October 31, 2023||0.931565|
|November 30, 2023||0.934569|