AED to TOP exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Tongan paʻanga. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.6093
AED/TOP currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.6119 TOP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Tongan paʻanga
- Currency Code: TOP
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Reserve Currency: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tonga
- Major Unit: One Tongan Paʻanga
- Minor Unit: One hau
- per Tongan Paʻanga: 100
- Note Denominations: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
Previous AED to TOP Exchange Rates
AED to TOP historical rates