Transfer money to Poland from Montenegro
Transfer money to Poland with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Live rates as at Sep 30, 2023, 3:06 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 4.600245 Polish złoty
Inverse rate 0.217380
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX listed and monitored by the CED
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Mandarin and Cantonese phone support available during HK business hours
How to send money to Poland from Montenegro?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Montenegro to Poland using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Montenegro to Poland keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Montenegro to Poland money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Poland from Montenegro? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Polish złoty, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Poland from Montenegro?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Poland?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Poland, including, but not limited to:
- BIG Bank Gdanski
- Deutsche Bank Polska
- ING Barings
- Millennium Bank
- National Bank of Poland
- Nordea Bank
- PKO BP
- Bank Przemyslowo-Handlowy
- Raiffeisen Bank
- Bank Slaski
- Wielkopolski Bank Kredytowy
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Poland
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Send money from Montenegro to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Montenegro to Australia
- Montenegro to Azerbaijan
- Montenegro to Bahrain
- Montenegro to Benin
- Montenegro to Brunei
- Montenegro to Bulgaria
- Montenegro to Burkina Faso
- Montenegro to Canada
- Montenegro to China
- Montenegro to Czech Republic
- Montenegro to Denmark
- Montenegro to Egypt
- Montenegro to Fiji
- Montenegro to French Polynesia
- Montenegro to Hong Kong
- Montenegro to Hungary
- Montenegro to India
- Montenegro to Indonesia
- Montenegro to Israel
- Montenegro to Japan
- Montenegro to Kuwait
- Montenegro to Madagascar
- Montenegro to Malaysia
- Montenegro to Mexico
- Montenegro to Morocco
- Montenegro to New Caledonia
- Montenegro to New Zealand
- Montenegro to Norway
- Montenegro to Oman
- Montenegro to Pakistan
- Montenegro to Papua New Guinea
- Montenegro to Peru
- Montenegro to Philippines
- Montenegro to Samoa
- Montenegro to Saudi Arabia
- Montenegro to Senegal
- Montenegro to Seychelles
- Montenegro to Singapore
- Montenegro to Solomon Islands
- Montenegro to South Africa
- Montenegro to South Korea
- Montenegro to Sri Lanka