EUR to WST exchange rates
Convert Euros to Samoan tālās. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.8776
EUR/WST currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 2.875 WST
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Samoan tālā
- Currency Code: WST
- Currency Symbol: WS$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Samoa
- Reserve Currency: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Samoa
- Major Unit: One Samoan Tālā
- Minor Unit: One sene
- Senes per Samoan Tālā: 100
- Note Denominations: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 WS$
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 and 2 tālā
Previous EUR to WST Exchange Rates
EUR to WST historical rates