EUR to TRY exchange rates
Convert Euros to Turkish liras. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 30, 2023, 12:48 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 28.862728 Turkish lira
Inverse rate 0.034647
EUR/TRY currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 28.8647 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous EUR to TRY Exchange Rates
EUR to TRY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||18.269398|
|November 30, 2022||19.020267|
|December 31, 2022||19.763264|
|January 31, 2023||20.248747|
|February 28, 2023||20.172384|
|March 31, 2023||20.347822|
|April 30, 2023||21.26248|
|May 31, 2023||21.488107|
|June 30, 2023||25.672675|
|July 31, 2023||29.254874|
|August 31, 2023||29.358775|
|September 29, 2023||28.838225|