CHF to MXN exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Mexican pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 20.5710
CHF/MXN currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 20.574 MXN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Mexican peso
- Currency Code: MXN
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco de México
- Reserve Currency: The Mexican Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Mexican Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Mexican Peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Mexican Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500
- Coin Denominations: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 $25, $50
Previous CHF to MXN Exchange Rates
CHF to MXN historical rates
|January 31, 2022||22.318218|
|February 28, 2022||22.161399|
|March 31, 2022||22.120178|
|April 30, 2022||21.245481|
|May 31, 2022||20.43494|
|June 25, 2022||20.535432|