CHF to KRW exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to South Korean wons. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1319.3183
CHF/KRW currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 1,319.2183 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous CHF to KRW Exchange Rates
CHF to KRW historical rates
|January 31, 2022||1302.049998|
|February 28, 2022||1297.82538|
|March 31, 2022||1314.32542|
|April 30, 2022||1308.351604|
|May 31, 2022||1294.217635|
|June 26, 2022||1313.197395|