PLN to CAD exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Canadian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
PLN/CAD currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.3365 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous PLN to CAD Exchange Rates
PLN to CAD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.309985|
|February 28, 2023||0.303586|
|March 31, 2023||0.31263|
|April 30, 2023||0.319706|
|May 31, 2023||0.323775|
|June 30, 2023||0.323072|
|July 31, 2023||0.328776|
|August 31, 2023||0.33008|
|September 30, 2023||0.314595|
|October 31, 2023||0.321016|
|November 30, 2023||0.337013|
|December 10, 2023||0.338456|