PLN to OMR exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
PLN/OMR currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.0885 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous PLN to OMR Exchange Rates
PLN to OMR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.089206|
|April 30, 2022||0.089542|
|May 31, 2022||0.087548|
|June 30, 2022||0.087573|
|July 31, 2022||0.082405|
|August 31, 2022||0.082637|
|September 30, 2022||0.080493|
|October 31, 2022||0.078913|
|November 30, 2022||0.083824|
|December 31, 2022||0.087167|
|January 31, 2023||0.088893|
|February 2, 2023||0.089494|