HKD to XOF exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to West African CFA francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
HKD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 80.6602 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous HKD to XOF Exchange Rates
HKD to XOF historical rates
|October 31, 2022||83.6702|
|November 30, 2022||82.479012|
|December 31, 2022||79.358669|
|January 31, 2023||78.466193|
|February 28, 2023||78.946844|
|March 31, 2023||76.287269|
|April 30, 2023||76.223075|
|May 31, 2023||76.765372|
|June 30, 2023||77.190462|
|July 31, 2023||75.827848|
|August 31, 2023||77.351056|
|September 30, 2023||78.348659|