HKD to CHF exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
HKD/CHF currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.1207 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous HKD to CHF Exchange Rates
HKD to CHF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.117876|
|February 28, 2022||0.118354|
|March 31, 2022||0.118775|
|April 30, 2022||0.120456|
|May 31, 2022||0.12494|
|June 30, 2022||0.123592|
|July 31, 2022||0.123418|
|August 31, 2022||0.122013|
|September 30, 2022||0.12393|
|October 31, 2022||0.126886|
|November 30, 2022||0.122989|
|December 6, 2022||0.120577|