HKD to PGK exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4402
HKD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.4407 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous HKD to PGK Exchange Rates
HKD to PGK historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.453442|
|October 31, 2021||0.454002|
|November 30, 2021||0.452871|
|December 31, 2021||0.45261|
|January 31, 2022||0.451771|
|February 28, 2022||0.451395|
|March 31, 2022||0.449616|
|April 30, 2022||0.448288|
|May 31, 2022||0.448358|
|June 30, 2022||0.451928|
|July 31, 2022||0.451812|
|August 8, 2022||0.449552|