HKD to OMR exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0486
HKD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.0485 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous HKD to OMR Exchange Rates
HKD to OMR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.049483|
|October 31, 2021||0.049488|
|November 30, 2021||0.049417|
|December 31, 2021||0.049373|
|January 31, 2022||0.049408|
|February 28, 2022||0.04936|
|March 31, 2022||0.049211|
|April 30, 2022||0.049114|
|May 31, 2022||0.04905|
|June 30, 2022||0.049056|
|July 31, 2022||0.049055|
|August 9, 2022||0.049045|