HKD to MYR exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.5839
HKD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.5839 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous HKD to MYR Exchange Rates
HKD to MYR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.535334|
|November 30, 2021||0.536476|
|December 31, 2021||0.540173|
|January 31, 2022||0.537604|
|February 28, 2022||0.536932|
|March 31, 2022||0.536961|
|April 30, 2022||0.543524|
|May 31, 2022||0.558238|
|June 30, 2022||0.560633|
|July 31, 2022||0.565599|
|August 31, 2022||0.569104|
|September 25, 2022||0.576292|