USD to MGA exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Malagasy ariaries. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4011.3918
USD/MGA currency chart: 1.00 USD = 4,011.5918 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the United States, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous USD to MGA Exchange Rates
USD to MGA historical rates
|February 28, 2022||3989.415664|
|March 31, 2022||4013.274051|
|April 30, 2022||4006.493804|
|May 31, 2022||4001.095282|
|June 30, 2022||4046.820271|
|July 3, 2022||4076.427089|