GBP to ILS exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4.1400
GBP/ILS currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 4.1397 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous GBP to ILS Exchange Rates
GBP to ILS historical rates
|December 31, 2021||4.168856|
|January 31, 2022||4.254236|
|February 28, 2022||4.353252|
|March 31, 2022||4.268787|
|April 30, 2022||4.197763|
|May 31, 2022||4.204026|
|June 30, 2022||4.199072|
|July 31, 2022||4.154406|
|August 31, 2022||3.940188|
|September 30, 2022||3.908337|
|October 31, 2022||3.999507|
|November 28, 2022||4.079178|