EUR to MGA exchange rates
Convert Euros to Malagasy ariaries. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4405.3435
EUR/MGA currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4,405.0435 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous EUR to MGA Exchange Rates
EUR to MGA historical rates
|January 31, 2022||4505.520781|
|February 28, 2022||4527.293303|
|March 31, 2022||4417.3692|
|April 30, 2022||4330.239041|
|May 31, 2022||4230.039359|
|June 30, 2022||4276.199734|
|July 31, 2022||4219.362586|
|August 31, 2022||4192.574759|
|September 30, 2022||4118.435976|
|October 31, 2022||4167.977943|
|November 30, 2022||4400.360504|
|December 1, 2022||4578.497444|