EUR to KWD exchange rates
Convert Euros to Kuwaiti dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 11:35 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 0.334440 Kuwaiti dinar
Inverse rate 2.990076
EUR/KWD currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0.3346 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous EUR to KWD Exchange Rates
EUR to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.329526|
|February 28, 2023||0.327663|
|March 31, 2023||0.328612|
|April 30, 2023||0.336843|
|May 31, 2023||0.333949|
|June 30, 2023||0.333328|
|July 31, 2023||0.339178|
|August 31, 2023||0.336043|
|September 30, 2023||0.329836|
|October 31, 2023||0.32674|
|November 30, 2023||0.333785|
|December 3, 2023||0.33607|