EUR to BRL exchange rates
Convert Euros to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.0112
EUR/BRL currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to BRL Exchange Rates
EUR to BRL historical rates
|October 31, 2021||6.420796|
|November 30, 2021||6.335994|
|December 31, 2021||6.391943|
|January 31, 2022||6.256253|
|February 28, 2022||5.904284|
|March 31, 2022||5.479357|
|April 30, 2022||5.135858|
|May 31, 2022||5.23119|
|June 30, 2022||5.333537|
|July 31, 2022||5.458459|
|August 31, 2022||5.194807|
|September 27, 2022||5.178349|