EUR to BGN exchange rates
Convert Euros to Bulgarian leva. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 8:04 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 1.928795 Bulgarian lev
Inverse rate 0.518458
EUR/BGN currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 1.9287 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Bulgarian lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to BGN Exchange Rates
EUR to BGN historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.956376|
|February 28, 2023||1.955824|
|March 31, 2023||1.957224|
|April 30, 2023||1.959631|
|May 31, 2023||1.959534|
|June 30, 2023||1.956713|
|July 31, 2023||1.955809|
|August 31, 2023||1.956866|
|September 30, 2023||1.956051|
|October 31, 2023||1.955923|
|November 30, 2023||1.956124|
|December 10, 2023||1.955329|