DKK to SCR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 23, 2023, 8:37 PM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 1.906647 Seychelles rupee
Inverse rate 0.524481
DKK/SCR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 1.9069 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous DKK to SCR Exchange Rates
DKK to SCR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||1.798689|
|November 30, 2022||1.84556|
|December 31, 2022||1.934078|
|January 31, 2023||2.007546|
|February 28, 2023||1.954201|
|March 31, 2023||1.937776|
|April 30, 2023||2.007598|
|May 31, 2023||1.990477|
|June 30, 2023||2.007728|
|July 31, 2023||2.03043|
|August 31, 2023||1.969398|
|September 23, 2023||1.894035|