DKK to AED exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 28, 2023, 10:04 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.538603 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 1.856655
DKK/AED currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.5392 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous DKK to AED Exchange Rates
DKK to AED historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.523065|
|January 31, 2023||0.532157|
|February 28, 2023||0.527666|
|March 31, 2023||0.528019|
|April 30, 2023||0.54017|
|May 31, 2023||0.535393|
|June 30, 2023||0.534485|
|July 31, 2023||0.544668|
|August 31, 2023||0.537735|
|September 30, 2023||0.525622|
|October 31, 2023||0.520164|
|November 28, 2023||0.531884|