CHF to TRY exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Turkish liras. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 19.8066
CHF/TRY currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 19.7327 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous CHF to TRY Exchange Rates
CHF to TRY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||14.743944|
|February 28, 2022||14.781712|
|March 31, 2022||15.739887|
|April 30, 2022||15.565|
|May 31, 2022||15.890984|
|June 30, 2022||17.45898|
|July 31, 2022||18.011907|
|August 31, 2022||18.827572|
|September 30, 2022||18.817057|
|October 31, 2022||18.653701|
|November 30, 2022||19.325188|
|December 5, 2022||19.871151|