AED to SCR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 12:26 PM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 3.644826 Seychelles rupee
Inverse rate 0.274362
AED/SCR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 3.6449 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous AED to SCR Exchange Rates
AED to SCR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||3.772171|
|February 28, 2023||3.70328|
|March 31, 2023||3.669938|
|April 30, 2023||3.716695|
|May 31, 2023||3.717121|
|June 30, 2023||3.756254|
|July 31, 2023||3.727944|
|August 31, 2023||3.66241|
|September 30, 2023||3.626279|
|October 31, 2023||3.646306|
|November 30, 2023||3.703679|
|December 11, 2023||3.593521|