AED to BRL exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Brazilian reais. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 7, 2023, 7:18 PM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 1.296983 Brazilian real
Inverse rate 0.771020
AED/BRL currency chart: 1.00 AED = 1.2954 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Brazilian real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to BRL Exchange Rates
AED to BRL historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.412688|
|February 28, 2023||1.411032|
|March 31, 2023||1.419469|
|April 30, 2023||1.366213|
|May 31, 2023||1.355847|
|June 30, 2023||1.32129|
|July 31, 2023||1.306629|
|August 31, 2023||1.334746|
|September 30, 2023||1.345545|
|October 31, 2023||1.378134|
|November 30, 2023||1.33367|
|December 7, 2023||1.338763|