NOK to EUR exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Euros. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NOK/EUR currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.097 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous NOK to EUR Exchange Rates
NOK to EUR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.099845|
|February 28, 2022||0.09945|
|March 31, 2022||0.10286|
|April 30, 2022||0.103995|
|May 31, 2022||0.098626|
|June 28, 2022||0.097056|