NOK to SBD exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Solomon Islands dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NOK/SBD currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.7567 SBD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Solomon Islands dollar
- Currency Code: SBD
- Currency Symbol: SBD or SI$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- Reserve Currency: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Solomon Islands
- Major Unit: One Solomon Islands dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Solomon Islands dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cents. $1
Previous NOK to SBD Exchange Rates
NOK to SBD historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More NOK exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland