NZD to AED exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NZD/AED currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 2.3198 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous NZD to AED Exchange Rates
NZD to AED historical rates
|March 31, 2022||2.523746|
|April 30, 2022||2.479704|
|May 31, 2022||2.350673|
|June 30, 2022||2.335592|
|July 31, 2022||2.273963|
|August 31, 2022||2.299346|
|September 30, 2022||2.183804|
|October 31, 2022||2.084601|
|November 30, 2022||2.233209|
|December 31, 2022||2.333603|
|January 31, 2023||2.351473|
|February 4, 2023||2.351121|