NZD to EGP exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NZD/EGP currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 11.5809 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous NZD to EGP Exchange Rates
NZD to EGP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||10.597176|
|February 28, 2022||10.501464|
|March 31, 2022||11.455574|
|April 30, 2022||12.447658|
|May 31, 2022||11.800924|
|June 25, 2022||11.930179|