NZD to GBP exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to British pounds sterling. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NZD/GBP currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 0.5121 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
Previous NZD to GBP Exchange Rates
NZD to GBP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.497311|
|February 28, 2022||0.493531|
|March 31, 2022||0.521969|
|April 30, 2022||0.521868|
|May 31, 2022||0.514244|
|June 23, 2022||0.51675|