NOK to MGA exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Malagasy ariaries. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NOK/MGA currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 404.9151 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous NOK to MGA Exchange Rates
NOK to MGA historical rates
|January 31, 2022||449.855186|
|February 28, 2022||450.234782|
|March 31, 2022||454.38906|
|April 30, 2022||450.370893|
|May 31, 2022||417.186143|
|June 29, 2022||415.010079|