EUR to TWD exchange rates
Convert Euros to New Taiwan dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/TWD currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 31.7621 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to TWD Exchange Rates
EUR to TWD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||31.282935|
|April 30, 2022||31.45566|
|May 31, 2022||31.27903|
|June 30, 2022||31.29754|
|July 31, 2022||30.448513|
|August 31, 2022||30.459756|
|September 30, 2022||30.939878|
|October 31, 2022||31.423361|
|November 30, 2022||32.072816|
|December 31, 2022||32.497981|
|January 31, 2023||32.770677|
|February 2, 2023||32.475753|