CHF to SGD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Singapore dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/SGD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 1.4465 SGD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $ or S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
Previous CHF to SGD Exchange Rates
CHF to SGD historical rates
|November 30, 2021||1.472981|
|December 31, 2021||1.481185|
|January 31, 2022||1.470392|
|February 28, 2022||1.459234|
|March 31, 2022||1.46133|
|April 30, 2022||1.444886|
|May 31, 2022||1.41056|
|June 30, 2022||1.427786|
|July 31, 2022||1.440039|
|August 31, 2022||1.446012|
|September 30, 2022||1.452613|