CHF to FJD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Fijian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/FJD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 2.4909 FJD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Fijian dollar
- Currency Code: FJD
- Currency Symbol: $ or FJ$
- Central Bank: Reserve bank of Fiji
- Reserve Currency: The Fijian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Fijian dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Fiji
- Major Unit: One Fijian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Fijian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous CHF to FJD Exchange Rates
CHF to FJD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||2.370985|
|January 31, 2023||2.358705|
|February 28, 2023||2.367649|
|March 31, 2023||2.398897|
|April 30, 2023||2.466422|
|May 31, 2023||2.474864|
|June 30, 2023||2.472486|
|July 31, 2023||2.537478|
|August 31, 2023||2.568307|
|September 30, 2023||2.52808|
|October 31, 2023||2.525102|
|November 29, 2023||2.534802|