CHF to KWD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/KWD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 0.3409 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous CHF to KWD Exchange Rates
CHF to KWD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.311305|
|November 30, 2022||0.320259|
|December 31, 2022||0.328946|
|January 31, 2023||0.33067|
|February 28, 2023||0.330358|
|March 31, 2023||0.331552|
|April 30, 2023||0.341107|
|May 31, 2023||0.341681|
|June 30, 2023||0.341445|
|July 31, 2023||0.350847|
|August 31, 2023||0.350556|
|September 22, 2023||0.345653|