AUD to BRL exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Brazilian reais. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/BRL currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 3.1678 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brazilian real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to BRL Exchange Rates
AUD to BRL historical rates
|January 31, 2023||3.606296|
|February 28, 2023||3.568115|
|March 31, 2023||3.480156|
|April 30, 2023||3.352959|
|May 31, 2023||3.306373|
|June 30, 2023||3.261299|
|July 31, 2023||3.229545|
|August 31, 2023||3.177389|
|September 30, 2023||3.175804|
|October 31, 2023||3.211633|
|November 30, 2023||3.183469|
|December 4, 2023||3.269455|