SEK to AED exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
SEK/AED currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.3499 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous SEK to AED Exchange Rates
SEK to AED historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.35326|
|February 28, 2023||0.351216|
|March 31, 2023||0.349449|
|April 30, 2023||0.354834|
|May 31, 2023||0.350144|
|June 30, 2023||0.341521|
|July 31, 2023||0.348628|
|August 31, 2023||0.338636|
|September 30, 2023||0.331456|
|October 31, 2023||0.333144|
|November 30, 2023||0.344019|
|December 5, 2023||0.351775|