NOK to PGK exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3547
NOK/PGK currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.3546 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous NOK to PGK Exchange Rates
NOK to PGK historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.407435|
|October 31, 2021||0.41729|
|November 30, 2021||0.403197|
|December 31, 2021||0.393392|
|January 31, 2022||0.397935|
|February 28, 2022||0.39732|
|March 31, 2022||0.398259|
|April 30, 2022||0.395078|
|May 31, 2022||0.366854|
|June 30, 2022||0.363743|
|July 31, 2022||0.354782|
|August 18, 2022||0.364199|