NOK to OMR exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 5:02 AM (CUT)
1 Norwegian krone = 0.034859 Omani rial
Inverse rate 28.686940
NOK/OMR currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.0349 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous NOK to OMR Exchange Rates
NOK to OMR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.038804|
|February 28, 2023||0.037532|
|March 31, 2023||0.036529|
|April 30, 2023||0.036656|
|May 31, 2023||0.035591|
|June 30, 2023||0.035689|
|July 31, 2023||0.0374|
|August 31, 2023||0.036768|
|September 30, 2023||0.035912|
|October 31, 2023||0.035|
|November 30, 2023||0.03529|
|December 5, 2023||0.0357|