NOK to MYR exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4584
NOK/MYR currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.458 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous NOK to MYR Exchange Rates
NOK to MYR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.481248|
|October 31, 2021||0.492034|
|November 30, 2021||0.477564|
|December 31, 2021||0.469482|
|January 31, 2022||0.473532|
|February 28, 2022||0.472613|
|March 31, 2022||0.475648|
|April 30, 2022||0.479332|
|May 31, 2022||0.456756|
|June 30, 2022||0.451246|
|July 31, 2022||0.444166|
|August 14, 2022||0.460555|