Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Unfortunately, OFX cannot send money to these countries. On the upside, we may be able to help you send money to another destination.
Ways to Transfer FAQs
Need to send money swiftly and securely right now? Our single transfer option may be right for you.
Also known as a “Spot Deal,” a single transfer means you can lock-in the current exchange rate and start sending your money to your recipient.
Legally you’re required to send your funds to us within 24 hours of locking-in the deal. Then we’ll send your funds to your recipient using our global network of bank accounts.
- Speak with one of our team members who will give you a quote for a recurring transfer plan.
- We’ll send you a Regular Transfers Form. Once this is signed and returned, you’re ready to lock-in your transfer plan.
- Once you accept the quote, you’re required to pay the first instalment and an advance payment (deposit), the amount of one instalment.
- We’ll transfer the agreed amount to your recipient’s account according to your transfer schedule.
- You can also set up Direct Debit or make regular Electronic Funds Transfers to us in order to ensure you never miss a transfer.