EUR Exchange rates
Euro exchange rates. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 1.1960
GBP/EUR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 1.20 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous GBP to EUR Exchange Rates
GBP to EUR historical rates
|August 31, 2021||1.172143|
|September 30, 2021||1.167634|
|October 31, 2021||1.18005|
|November 30, 2021||1.179456|
|December 31, 2021||1.177311|
|January 16, 2022||1.196412|