AED to IDR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Indonesian rupiahs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AED/IDR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 4,198.7206 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to IDR Exchange Rates
AED to IDR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||4239.45433|
|January 31, 2023||4149.966784|
|February 28, 2023||4129.441118|
|March 31, 2023||4162.562559|
|April 30, 2023||4049.477119|
|May 31, 2023||4041.813971|
|June 30, 2023||4067.612553|
|July 31, 2023||4099.644839|
|August 31, 2023||4153.14885|
|September 30, 2023||4184.412221|
|October 31, 2023||4290.856573|
|November 30, 2023||4239.564854|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland