EUR to AED exchange rates
Convert Euros to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/AED currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 3.8785 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous EUR to AED Exchange Rates
EUR to AED historical rates
|January 31, 2022||4.158617|
|February 28, 2022||4.168218|
|March 31, 2022||4.042897|
|April 30, 2022||3.969823|
|May 31, 2022||3.883228|
|June 26, 2022||3.884365|