Transfer money to Hungary from Greece
Transfer money to Hungary with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Live rates as at Oct 1, 2023, 2:52 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 386.939918 Hungarian forint
Inverse rate 0.002584
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX listed and monitored by the CED
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Mandarin and Cantonese phone support available during HK business hours
How to send money to Hungary from Greece?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Greece to Hungary using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Greece to Hungary keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Greece to Hungary money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Hungary from Greece? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Hungarian forints, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Hungary from Greece?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Hungary?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Hungary, including, but not limited to:
- Budapest Bank
- CIB Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Erste Bank
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Hungary
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like: