SGD to MYR exchange rates
Convert Singapore dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.2206
SGD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 SGD = 3.2346 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $ or S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous SGD to MYR Exchange Rates
SGD to MYR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.101863|
|February 28, 2022||3.108981|
|March 31, 2022||3.093831|
|April 30, 2022||3.122242|
|May 31, 2022||3.168873|
|June 30, 2022||3.177664|
|July 31, 2022||3.182697|
|August 31, 2022||3.225826|
|September 30, 2022||3.212175|
|October 31, 2022||3.293927|
|November 30, 2022||3.328851|
|December 1, 2022||3.250647|